Serves - 4 Prep time - 20 minutes Cook time - 20 minutes
- 2 tbsp of rapeseed oil
- 50g of dried mushrooms (soaked for 30 minutes and drained keep the stock and the mushrooms)
- 1 onion - diced
- 1 carrot - diced
- 1 tbsp of Original Black Garlic paste
- 1 bay leaf
- Salt & Pepper
- 3 sprigs of fresh time
A splash of port or red wine
- 1 tbsp of tomato puree
- 1 litre of vegan stock
1. In a saucepan add the oil and warm through, pop in the drained wild
mushrooms, diced onion and diced carrot and soften on a low heat for
2. Now add the Black Garlic, bay leaf, Salt & Pepper, thyme. Port or wine, tomato puree, the vegan stock and the wild mushroom stock.
3. Bring to the boil and turn the heat down to a simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Now blend the gravy until smooth, pop back in the pan to check the
seasoning and to keep warm.
This can be made in advance