- 500g charlotte potatoes
- 50g butter or olive oil
- A few chives finely chopped
- 1 spring onion finely chopped
- 2 tsp black garlic paste
- 1 tbl spoon chopped parsley
- Salt & pepper
- Smoked paprika to garnish
- 30g grated cheddar - optional
1. Place the potatoes in a large pan of salted water and cook until tender. Refresh under cold runing water until cool enough to handle then cut in half lengthways.
2. Scoop out the flesh with a teaspoon and place the skins on a greased roasting tray.
3. Melt 20g of the butter and brush onto the skins, add some salt and pepper and place in a pre heated oven at 180c until the skins are crisp and brown.
4. In a mixing bowl combine the potato with the remaining butter or oil and the black garlic paste and spring onions. Mix in half the chives and parsley and season to taste. Warm in a microwave oven.
5. Fill the skins with the potato and black garlic mixture, sprinkle on some grated cheddar cheese if desired and the remaining chopped herbs and a dusting of paprika.