Serves - 4 Prep time - 15 minutes Cook time - 45 minutes
- 8/10 large potatoes - peeled and quartered
- 4 tbsp of rapeseed oil
- 8 Original Black Garlic cloves
- 4 sprigs of fresh sage
- 4 sprigs of fresh thyme
- Salt and pepper
1. Bring a pan of salted water to the boil and add the peeled potatoes
cook until just soft and drain. Don’t worry off they get a little bashed
about it only adds to the crispiness!
2. In a large baking tray drizzle half the oil on, add the potatoes and drizzle over more oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper and put them in the oven, leave for 20 minutes and check them, toss them about
3. Now add the Original Black Garlic cloves and the herbs, toss again and pop back in the oven for a further 25 minutes or until really crispy.