Serves - 8 Prep time - 20 minutes Cook time - 15 minutes
- 200g of wholemeal flour
- 40g Oats, blended so they're finer
- 5 tbsp of butter
- 2 handfuls of grated cheese
- 3 tsp of The Original Black Garlic Paste
1. Pre heat the oven to 180c
2. In a large mixing bowl add the flour, oats, butter and cheese and
combine until you have a soft dough, now add the Black Garlic and mix
through but not completely so you are left with some beautiful swirls
3. Now on a floured surface roll out the dough to 2 cm thick and using a
cutter cut out 8 discs, these can of course be larger or smaller, entirely
up to you.
4. On a lined and greased sheet pop the discs on the tray and put them in the oven for 15 minutes, they will be soft when they come out so let
them stand for a minute before removing them from the tray.