Black Garlic Hummus
- 1 400g tin chickpeas
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp tahini
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tspn Black Garlic paste
- Ground cumin to garnish
1. Drain and rinse a tin of chickpeas then transfer to a bowl and microwave until warm.
2. Pour into a food processor, add the tahini, lemon juice, olive oil and salt.
3. Blitz until smooth then back into the bowl, stir in the black garlic paste and allow to rest for an hour at room temperature adjust the seasoning if required then garnish with a drizzle of olive oil and a pinch of ground cumin.