black garlic fudge
- 410g condensed milk
- 490g sugar
- 150g butter
- 2g vanilla
- 13 cloves of Black Garlic
- 25g glucose
- 12g charcoal powder
- Pinch of black sea salt
1. Blend garlic with condensed milk, charcoal, vanilla, salt.
2. Then place in a pot along with butter, sugar, glucose.
3. Whilst stirring constantly on a low heat bring to 115c with a thermometer.
4. Remove from the heat and beat until it thickens and loses its shine. This can be done with an electric mixer.
5. Add to a tin foil tray lightly greased then allow to set 2-4hrs depending on room temperature.
If you can wait long enough, the aroma and flavour will continue to develop!
sweet, intense and with an absolutely irresistible texture