Serves - 6-8 Prep time - 20 minutes Cook time - 40 minutes
- 250g of cooked Puy lentils
- 1 onion finely diced
- 1 carrot finely diced
- 1 red pepper finely diced
- 150g of white mushrooms
- 2 tbsp of tomato puree
- 50g fresh baby spinach
- 4 Original Black Garlic cloves
- 50g dried apricots
- 2 sprigs of fresh sage
- 1 tsp paprika
- Salt and pepper
- 4 tbsp of vegan egg alternative
mixed with water
- Mixed seeds and nuts to top
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180c
2. In a blender add all the ingredients and blend until not quite smooth.
3. Grease a bundt tin (you can use any tin you like of course)
4. Pour in the mixture and pop in the oven for 40 minutes or until the knife comes out clean.
5. Leave to sit for 10 minutes before tipping out onto a plate.