Serves one person.
- 1 Sea Bass fillet
- 1 teaspoon of soy sauce
- 1 clove of peeled black garlic – finely chopped
- 1 quarter of a teaspoon of grated ginger
- 1 quarter of a teaspoon of finely chopped lemongrass
- 3 tablespoons of sake or dry sherry
- 1 finely chopped spring onion
- Finely chopped fresh coriander for garnish.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C, 350° F, Gas Mark 4.
- Mix the soy sauce, ginger, lemongrass, and black garlic to a paste.
- Place the sea bass fillet on a piece of foil.
- Gently rub the paste all over the fish. Sprinkle with the sake or sherry.
- Top with the spring onion.
- Wrap the sea bass in the foil as a parcel.
- Place on a baking tray.
- Bake for 12 minutes until cooked throughout.
- Take out of the foil parcel.
- Serve sprinkled with a teaspoon of very finely chopped coriander and the juices from the foil parcel.
Serving suggestion – serve with stir fried pak choi and rice noodles.